Would You Rather Have 50 Viewings of Your Home or 10 Qualified Buyers View Your Home?
The skill necessary to sell a home in London Ontario & area is to provide opportunities for qualified buyers to view your property and get a sense of what it is like to live there. Ideally, you will want them to be impressed by what they see – and motivated to make an offer.
As a professional listing Realtors, we ensure we maximize the potential of every showing to qualified buyers only. To accomplish that, we advise you on how best to prepare your property, how & why we market it to qualified buyers only, and then, at viewings, how to motivate the buyer and their Realtor to make a decent offer.
When it comes to scheduling a viewing, we coordinate with you to select days and times that are as convenient as possible to you. Obviously, we encourage you to be as flexible as you can, as that will enable more qualified buyers to see your property. Weekends, in particular, are popular for most viewings.
Although we do most of the work, there are a few things you can do to make viewings more successful:
- Make sure your home is neat and clean.
- Remove personal items such as some family pictures. This makes it easier for buyers to imagine themselves living in the house.
- Find a place to go, such as a park or shopping mall, but not a pub! Buyers are more comfortable if they can view the property without you there.
- If possible, take your pets with you. You can take them for a walk, to a neighbour or if your pet is a snake, leave it with someone you don’t like.
- Ensure the walkway leading up to your home is clear.
We realize viewings can be a little inconvenient. We focus on bringing in serious buyers, rather than those who are merely curious and tire kicking. This speeds up the process and increases the likelihood of a qualified buyer seeing your property, becoming interested, and making an offer.
To sell your home quickly, and for the highest price possible, it is crucial that all viewings are done right.